Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mondo Beyondo Wish List

(Wild Wolf Woman: Untamed, brave, fearless, and possibly very powerful)


Jin and I has been talking about the miracle of magic. And how it's possible to create magic by wishing for something for our own goodness and believing absolutely that we deserve it. Jen Lemen, one of my favourite blogger who blogs here, cofounded Mondo Beyondo which is an online course about dreaming BIG and believing that dreams do come true.

So here is my Mondo Beyondo list, which is really a wish list for dreamers like myself, who more and more believe that writing down a wish and giving it a chance to come out to daylight is similar to casting a spell. I believe this is how miracle happens, at first it's just a thought, and when you do take your dream seriously yet at the same time be able to let it birth itself with the assistance of the benign unseen forces, and be unattached to the outcome- Voila, your dream grabs your hand and takes you for a ride!


So here goes my Mondo Beyondo wish list,


1.) Breathe and live consciously. Be present to life and the beauty which surrounds me.


2.) Fall in love with my self on a daily basis. Appreciate all I have.


3.) Teach art therapy to aspiring teachers so they are empowered and go on to spread the healing prowess of art to the rest of the world.


4.) Be a vegetarian for health reasons and also to reduce the burden of climate change.


5.) Rest and Play: Be silly and have fun and not take myself too seriously.

6.) Travel and teach art and therapy; preferably in Bali, Italy, Spain, Greece


7.) Swim with dolphins


8.) Scuba diving: Get certified and explore the underwater landscape and marine lives all over the world.


9.) Open my own healing/ holistic and conscious living centre and have it furnished like a Bali style resort which offers soul care and support to people who need the sacred space


10.) Open my own art gallery and support visionary/ mythical artists like myself.


11.) Go on a spiritual pilgrimage (I'm thinking India, Bali, Hawaii)


12.) Publish a few books on art/ therapy/ spirituality


13.) Fall in love with the most compatible soul mate and celebrate and explore our journey together.


14.) Leave my hair long and curl it.


15.) Lose weight and have a slender and physically strong and fit body.


16.) Learn to dance salsa, bellydance


17.) Learn a foreign language. I've Spanish/ Italian in mind.


18.) Go travelling across the globe with an art journal and document my journey with a pencil/ paintbrush


19.) Learn and master all the desserts ever existed and perhaps open my own cafe along the way


20.) Learn and master singing and perhaps be able to sing publicly and not feel overwhelmed


21.) Have my own living space which is furnished Bali style


22.) Have my own pet dog.


23.) Create and design my own oracle card deck.

24.) Learn yoga and love it.

25.) Be financially abundant and support a charity drive on a consistent basis.

Wow. I didn't know I've all these baby dreams waiting to be birth in my belly. It's nice to daydream at times and remember who I am and what I desire and what matters to me most. I've been so busy I just feel like I'm drifting aimlessly in the passage of time. What I need now it not so much in "doing" anything but more of accessing my brave heart and watch for the next sign of magic. And see what happens next.


1 comment:

  1. I remember having a list of things i wanted to achieve too- at first i thought its just me dreaming, but its not when one of the first few came true this year; one of it happens to be learning to be an Art Therapist. Then, i met you. This journey, i had many insights unfold; we were meant to cross path to unfold more in us to continue on this amazing journey called Life.

    ReplyDelete

Sacred thoughts